Technology and the internet have made great advancements for the field of accounting. Before its innovation, accounting was done manually. Accountants would use a book to keep records, usually known as a ledger. With the advancement in technology came the invention of software programs which made accounting a little easier by allowing accountants to use a variety of programs on a day-to-day basis.
When you are an accounting professional, you also want to use professional software in your work. In the Accounting world, there are a number of software programs the market. Depending on what type of accountant you are, you will be able to choose the perfect software that best suits your workplace. Let us look at a few of these software packages for accounting.
Below are a few of the best software programs available for accounting professionals.
· Sage 50 Complete – This is accounting software that acts as a solution to all accounting modules, such as payroll processing, backup, credit card processing and inventory. It is software that is widely used as it is compatible with other programs.
· Bookkeeper – Is simple and affordable software and would be a good option, as it does all the basic accounting activities to run a small organization.
· Business2Go –This software is suitable for an accountant working in a small business. It’s affordable and very convenient, especially if you are starting a new business firm.
· Net suite – For those accounting professionals who are not interested in installing packages on their computer, this is an available alternative. It is an online accounting program with good reporting options.
· CYMA – This software is used in huge and fast growing companies. It provides more than 300 preconfigured reporting options. It can manage the needs of a professional CPA.
· DacEasy – Was designed for small businesses. It includes all accounting tools and has very powerful payroll and inventory modules.
The above named software programs are among the best to use in an accounting firm, but there are several more options available for your business. With proper research you can find the software that will best fit the needs of your accounting.